How to use Tamanu Oil for serious skin problems
1. Wash the affected skin area with soap (Tamanu oil soap is an excellent soap to use).
2. Rinse the problem area with warm water and then pat dry.
3. Apply a few drops of Tamanu Oil to cover the skin problem area, either with a Q Tip or a small pad of cotton. Massage the oil into your skin (it absorbs rapidly). You may wish to use your fingers to apply the oil, but first make sure your hands are clean.
4. Repeat the treatment at least two times a day until you notice improvement. Then use the oil daily until you determine that the problem has been resolved. Some serious skin problems require numerous applications before you may see improvements (rosacea, acne and psoriasis, for example).
5. Use the oil on any less-serious skin problems you may have. It is an excellent skin moisturizer and is also effective for soothing burns, eliminating very dry skin and helping relieve small wounds, insect bites, skin irritations, rashes etc.
Tamanu Oil 1 oz bottle
- Tamanu Oil is a unique product that has been used for centuries by Polynesians as their sacred and natural skin-care aid - a product that has improved the health and beauty of their skin.
Do not use Tamanu Oil if you are allergic to nuts of any kind! Topical use only. Do not ingest the oil.